|Location: Oxfordshire, England||Salary: £1000 - £100000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 28 days ago|
Job Title: Space International Business Development Manager
Salary: Dependent Upon Experience + Package
Key Skills: Space, Business Development, Satellite, Customer, Client, Government, Politics, Specialist, Business Growth, International, Sales, Commercial, Military, Foreign, Sales Capture
An experienced Space International Business Development Manager is required to play a key role in developing the Space Systems area of the business for my client. You will be the stand-alone specialist in space business development, driving the capabilities, knowledge and products on offer within the business, executing set plans and activities ensuring the UK business growth strategy.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Space International Business Development Manager?
- Identification and qualification of business opportunities in the UK space industry
- Lead briefings and strategy meetings for customer and government representatives as well as industry leads
- Act as a regional subject matter expert for the business Space expertise, providing advice and guidance to all functional areas
- Participate in trade shows and conferences
- Co-ordination with international teams to ensure the alignment of the space strategy
- Actively developing and maintaining relationships and customer engagement opportunities
What are we looking for in our next Space International Business Development Manager?
- Degree Educated in a STEM discipline
- Have excellent knowledge and experience of the Space and Satellite Industry
- Have a good understating of UK politics and business landscapes
- Experience in strategy development for international pursuits
- Have a solid understanding of customer requirements & the development process
- Have great interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with others at all levels
- Have excellent customer engagement experience
- Have international programme and business experience
- Have experience with both direct Commercial Sale and Foreign Military Sale Captures
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the Space International Business Development Manager, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the Space International Business Development Manager, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.