|Location: Croydon, Surrey||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Liz Collins||Job Published: 11 days ago|
Special Products Sales Technician
A Special Products Sales Technician is needed to join a well-established design and build organisation based in Outer South London, to support an increasing number of clients globally.
The successful Special Products Sales Technician will need to be enthusiastic and hungry to get involved and be trained.
Paying a basic salary £30,000 - £35,000 PA plus Bonus
- Company Personal Pension
- 23 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Flexible Working Hours
- Access to Life Insurance Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan Scheme
Some of the main duties of the Special Products Sales Technician will include:
- Identifying opportunities from customer enquiries and process into actual sales
- Provide high quality quotations against customer requirements; to follow up and clarify quotations and where successful, provide detailed specifications to the Project Team
- Assist with the Service and Commissioning work for both on and off-shore installations on a global basis
- Work in liaison with other Process Sales Engineer(s) responsible for the design of corresponding process systems in both the UK, France and USA.
- Ensure that technical information is converted into drawings, instructions, and detailed specifications by liaising with the Drawing Office, which are accurate and clear for the Production Department.
What you need to be the successful Special Products Sales Technician:
In order to be the successful Special Products Sales Technician and have a chance to be part of an exciting Sales Department, you will ideally need to have the following:
- Degree educated in Mechanical or Process Engineering ideally, or demonstrable proven ability within a similar role.
- Design skills, or desire to support the design process
- Excellent computer and IT skills including; Word, Excel, Adobe and experience of using spreadsheets and databases
- Be customer focused
- Able and confident to interact with colleagues and customers of all levels and build close working relationships.
- Have a good telephone manner
- Be flexible with an ability to work under pressure and to prioritize changing timescales and workloads.
- Be self-motivated, hard-working and highly organized with great attention to detail
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Special Products Sales Technician to join an established team of technical professionals. If you are a quick learner and willing to learn new software programmes, then this career development opportunity is waiting for you. Apply today!