|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £40000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent company benefits|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Stalla Xystra|
Specialist Underwriter - Rights of Lights
Gold Group Recruitment have a fantastic permanent opportunity for a Specialist Underwriter in Rights of Lights to join a well-established Insurance company based in London.
Salary is dependent on the experience of the Specialist Underwriter. Successful candidates must have previous Underwriter experience within the specialism of Rights of Lights.
Benefits to the Specialist Underwriter in Rights of Lights include:
- 20 days holiday, increasing to 22 after3 years
- Pension - up to 5% employer contribution - employee matching
- Life Cover
- Bonus Scheme
- Other benefits such as Gym membership, theatre trips, festival tickets, etc, available
The main responsibilities of the Specialist Underwriter in Rights of Lights will include:
- Assist other Underwriters, Lead/Senior Underwriters with the promotion of UK and European insurance products and services.
- Responsible for daily underwriting tasks in relation to the Company's business in the UK and Europe (subject to appropriate training and competence), in accordance with the Company's reporting lines and processes contained in the Company's Underwriter Guide and Underwriting Manual
- Attend training related to company business lines and products
- To keep up to date with changes in law and suggest internal updates
- To work across other associated companies where necessary