|Location: Gloucestershire, England||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Gautam Raval||Job Published: 18 days ago|
SQL Data Analyst
SQL Data Analyst with a strong mathematical background and experience of using SQL needed for a market leading software house based in Cheltenham, Gloucstershire who are looking to employ an experienced SQL Data Analyst
The successful SQL Data Analyst will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
- 25 day's holiday
- Flexible working scehdules
- Casual dress code
- Perkbox membership (discounts and freebies)
Some of the main duties of the SQL Data Analyst will include:
- You will have responsibility for the analytics infrastructure to ensure smooth running of existing operations, working closely with our database operations team to ensure all services are delivered in line with SLAs.
- You will draw from a strong technical background to optimise data feeds for growth, applying indexing/partitioning effectively, and continuously optimising processes and dashboards.
- You will feed data requirements into new projects to enhance our data stores.
- You will have a strong understanding of data regulations to ensure the delivery of a compliant service.
- You will build reports to support the delivery of insight back to the internal business.
- You will support finance with timely reporting, with a particular focus around month end.
- You will develop processes that are scalable, automating wherever possible, and providing clear and repeatable documentation.
In order to be the successful SQL Data Analyst and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Strong mathematical background to degree level
- Experience of using SQL to perform advanced data analysis
- Experience of building data models and dashboards in PowerBI/DAX
- Experience in SSRS/SSIS/SSAS
- Experience of R programming would be an advantage
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a SQL Data Analyst to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.