|Location: Sutton, Surrey||Salary: £300 - £370 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Simon Kiely|
SQL Data Warehouse Developer
SQL Data Warehouse Developer needed for a leading organisation based in Sutton, Surrey who are looking to employ an experienced SQL Data Warehouse Developer with an in-depth knowledge and experience with SQL Server technologies (SSIS, SSRS, T-SQL, Power BI) and writing both DAX and Power Query solutions.
Some of the main duties of the SQL Data Warehouse Developer will include:
* Develoing bespoke solutions
* Produce technical documentation (particularly release and deployment)
* Implement, support and maintain the financial data warehousing solutions
* Support BI reporting on an ad-hoc basis with regards to both technical solutions and front end reporting.
What you need to be the successful SQL Data Warehouse Developer:
* Experience as a Data Warehouse Developer ensuring reporting data sources are optimally tuned for reporting.
* Strong experience with SQL Server technologies (SSIS, SSRS, T-SQL, Power BI).
* Competent in writing both DAX and Power Query solutions.
* Demonstrable skills in database concepts, object and data modelling techniques and design principles; able to translate object and data models into appropriate database schemas within design constraints.
* Experience using visualisation techniques for presenting data and analysis.
* High level of IT literacy, including developing front end systems for data entry.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a SQL Data Warehouse Developer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!