|Location: Purley, Surrey||Salary: Up to £31000 per annum + Bonus|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Liz Collins|
Internal Technical Sales Engineer
An Internal Technical Sales professional is required to assist in the development of existing and new product ranges by making technical recommendations and assist in providing reports and analysis for business development and planning. You will be joining a well-established professional team supporting clients on a global basis, delivering solutions that exceed specifications, limit risk, and reduce operating costs.
Paying a basic salary up to £31K plus Bonus. Benefits include: Health Cash Plan, optical and dental; Life Insurance X3 base salary, pension (Empl 5%), Gym subsidy (50%), Season Ticket Loan.
The main responsibilities of the Internal Technical Sales Engineer will include:
- Receiving customers' enquiries, to source the most effective solution to meet the customers' specifications, build up cost and price estimates and raise quotations.
- Liaise with customers to ensure that the maximum number of quotations results in orders, maximising the sales of associated controls and instrumentation.
- Ensure that adequate information is available to engineering / purchasing to meet the customers' delivery requirements
- Be aware of and analyse market/competitor issues and take or propose any necessary remedial action. To advise management of product and market opportunities and of any associated problems
- Assist in the development of customer base by identifying new clients and/or developing products to reach new markets.
The successful Internal Technical Sales Engineer will need to have the following:
- Demonstrable proven ability within Technical Sales or you may be a Field Engineer looking to move into an Internal Technical Sales Engineer role
- Experience of business to business sales. Some familiarity with the industrial heating sector would be advantageous
- Have excellent communication skills and be customer service orientated
- French or German language skills would be advantageous
If you are looking for a new challenge and have previously worked as a Technical Sales Engineer or Field Sales Engineer this could be an opportunity to move into an Internal Technical Sales Engineering role. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as interviews will be arranged quickly for the right applicants.