|Location: Bromley, Kent||Salary: £34000 - £35000 per annum|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Liz Collins|
Standard Products Sales Manager
An opportunity for an Internal Sales professional has come about due to business demand within this well-established Engineering organisation.
- Paying a basic salary c£35,000 PA (Pro-rata)
- Contract duration likely to be 2 months, possibly longer.
Essential duties and responsibilities of the Standard Products Sales Manager will include:
- Manage and co-ordinate department members to the most effective manner, to control and evenly spread workload, to make suitable contingency arrangements in the case of absences.
- Lead the department in activities of design, estimating and providing quotations against customer requirements and specifications.
- To ensure a pro-active customer approach, maximising quotation conversion to orders.
- To ensure the department provides detailed specifications against customer orders and processes orders as a matter of priority.
- To ensure orders are checked against quotations, detailed specifications are prepared and adequate information is available to engineering to initiate production.
- To ensure that the department provides achievable and realistic delivery times and endeavors to ensure that all quoted delivery times are met.
- To be aware of and analyse market / competitor issues and to take or propose any necessary remedial action. To advise management of product and market opportunities and of any associated problems.
- To assist in the development of existing and new product ranges by making technical recommendations for modification. To actively seek new products (make or buy in) and to take a key responsibility in the development and marketing of these products
- To assist the Country Head and Management in providing reports and analyses for business development and planning.
What you need to be the successful Standard Products Sales Manager:
In order to be the successful Standard Products Sales Manager, you will be required to meet the targets and objectives set by the management, providing a quality service to meet customer expectations and organising the work within the department. You should be equipped with:
- Experience of business to business sales within an Engineering, Industrial or Technical sales environment. Assisting with activities of design, estimating and providing quotations against customer requirements and specifications.
- OND/ONC or equivalent qualification in Electrical / Mechanical engineering desirable
- Excellent communication skills and be customer service orientated
- Ability to plan, assign and manage work-flow within the Standard Product Sales Team
- Ability to address complaints and resolve problems
This is an immediate contract opportunity for a Standard Products Sales Manager to join a busy Engineering and Sales team, seen as experts at delivering solutions to their customers on a global basis. Contract duration likely to be a minimum of 2 months, but could be extended.
If you are a Sales professional interested in this immediate opportunity, then apply today. You will receive a call to discuss your technical suitability and availability