|Location: East Sussex, England||Salary: £21000 - £24000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Storeman
Location: East Sussex
Salary: £21,000 - £24,000
Key Skills: Goods Inwards, Despatch, Picking, Packing, Stock Control, ERP/MRP/SAP, LEAN Principles/Activities
Storeman required to join my client based in East Sussex.
Working from site, my client is a leading provider of products internationally. They are looking for their next Storeman to be an integral part of the team, providing a driven, hands on work ethic, a proactive nature, a great attention to detail with exposure to ERP/MRP/SAP systems. If this sounds like a job for you, please read on!
So, what are the responsibilities of the Storeman?
- To be responsible for the physical inventory & perpetual inventory cycle on a regular basis
- To be involved in process improvements within the department, including LEAN principles/activities
- Ensuring MRP runs are completed in a regular & timely manner
- To identify & reduce waste & non-value-added activities
- Ensure all inventory procedures comply with ISO9001
What are we looking for in our next Storeman?
- Minimum 1 year of Stores Experience ideally from a Manufacturing or Engineering Environment
- Be proficient in the use of ERP/MRP/SAP systems
- Holds a great attention to detail
- Driven with a hands-on & proactive work ethic
- Exposure/working knowledge of LEAN principles/activities
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional working capabilities, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, leading provider of engineering products, as their next Storeman, hit that apply button now!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.