|Location: Crawley, West Sussex||Salary: attractive salary + benefits|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Brogan McPake|
Storeperson / Warehouse Operative - Forklift
** This role is offering an attractive salary + benefits - Please call me for more info on the package for the Storeperson - forklift **
The succesful Storeperson / Warehouse Operative - Forklift will have the following:
- Full UK Driving Licence - some delivery driving may be required
- Valid forklift licence and/or reach truck
- Experience on a computerised logistic systems to process orders and maintain stock control
- Proficient with Microsoft word, excel etc.
Your role as Storeperson / Warehouse Operative - Forklift includes:
- Ensure that materials and equipment is stored safely, easily identified and accessible
- Perform supply chain and logistic functions
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing equipment & materials
- Fulfil orders - order entry, admin and shipping
- Stock count and checks
You must be self motivated, able to work as part of a team and can work to your own initiative.
If you would like to apply for the Storeperon / Warehouse Operative - Forklift role, please send me your CV ASAP!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.