|Location: Wimborne, Dorset||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Megan Cottrell|
Storeperson / Warehouse Operative
Rate - Can not be advertised
Wimborne, Dorset - Initially a 3 month contract
Storeperson / Warehouse Operative needed for an exciting opportunity on behalf of my client, a leading Electronics Engineering company who specialise within nuclear and defence based in Dorset.
Candidates applying must be eligible for SC level security clearance (Must hold a British passport ONLY)
Purpose of the Storeperson / Warehouse Operative:
The Storeperson / Warehouse Operative is responsible for the receipt of inware deliverables and their subsequent storage of distribution; to undertake picking of kits for the shop floor and to pack and arrange transportation of outware deliveries in accordance with appropriate procedures.
Some of the main duties the Storeperson / Warehouse Operative will include:
* The smooth running of the Stores Function
* The quality of implementing goods receiving process
* The quality of implementing storage requirements
* The accuracy of kits to the shop floor
* Safe despatch of items from site
* Receive goods into the premises, confirm accompanying documentation and complete appropriate receipt records
* Arrange Goods-In inspection with nominated inspectors
* Ensure stock items are stored in appropriate locations
* Liaising with Planners / Buyers and others as required
* Transport goods and other equipment around the premises using a forklift truck or other nominated lifting apparatus
* Maintain stock record accuracy at all times, ensuring annual stock checks are completed as required
* Pack equipment and articles ready for dispatch and arrange transportation with nominated couriers
* Ensure all areas under Stores / Goods-In control (internal and external are clean, tidy and in good order
What you need to be the successful Storeperson / Warehouse Operative:
* Past experience in a similar role
* Familiarity with MRP systems to ensure the accurate receipting of goods and stock movements
* Must be a competent used of Microsoft Office Applications
* Risk Master
Please apply today - this role with be filled quickly!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.