|Location: Preston, Lancashire||Salary: Up to £11 per hour|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Paul Napper||Job Published: 10 days ago|
Stores Co-Ordinator / Warehouse Person - Forklift
Ongoing, possible permanent role for the right person
The main objective of this role is:
To oversee and co-ordinate the daily warehousing activities, ensuring all deliveries are loaded with the correct stock, allocating cost and stock to the software system, making sure the yard and warehouse is clean, neat and tidy & helping with the loading and unloading of the vehicles, operating the forklift.
Stores Co-ordinator Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Take overall responsibility for stock control of the branch
- Ensure that the right goods are in stock to satisfy customer demand
- Ensure all stock has the right location
- Make sure any problems/queries are dealt with efficiently to reduce issues with goods received
Stores Co-ordinator (forklift) Qualifications and Skills
- FLT / Forklift Licence
- Driving Licence (preferably 7.5t licence)
- Previous experience of effective warehousing and stock control
- Street Lighting industry experience would be advantageous
- Logical, methodical and accurate approach to work
- Ability to use CRM System to log stock
Please contact Paul on 01342 330 577 ASAP if you have the relevant Forklift licence and Stores experience.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.