|Location: Surrey, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Oil & Gas||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Bradley Lamb||Job Published: 15 days ago|
Strategic Account Manager
Strategic Account Manager needed for a multinational energy organisation based in South London. They're looking to employ an experienced Strategic Account Manager who can come in and act as a management level role, responsible for the development and retention of our key business strategic customer relationships for the sale of energy solutions in support of the strategic goals.
The successful Strategic Account Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Competitive Salary
- 24 day's holidays
- Annual bonus based
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
- Free Flu Jab
- Cycle scheme
- And many more!
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Strategic Account Manager will include:
- Accountable for the retention and profitable growth of the client largest customers.
- leads company-strategic account planning that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three year period.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while co-ordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Co-ordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers' expectations.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partnership accounts.
What you need to be the successful Strategic Account Manager:
In order to be the successful Strategic Account Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Very strong customer services and contract management background with legal knowledge to allow understanding of complex contractual structures.
- Proven significant major account experience at Senior Relationship Management level or above.
- Knowledge of issues which drive performance of large businesses, particularly in relation to corporate and social responsibility, sustainability and low carbon energy and energy efficiency trends
- Thorough understanding of the energy industry and the retail industry is required and specifically experience within a driven sales environment
- First class interpersonal and communication skills to Board level
- Preferable industry experience in the electricity or utility sector
- Strategic business planning/business to business relationship skills
- Excellent commercial and legal understanding of energy supply contracts
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Strategic Account Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!