|Location: Crawley, West Sussex||Salary: £50000 - £70000 per annum|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Henocq||Job Published: 14 days ago|
Strategic Relationship Manager
Strategic Relationship Manager position prime responsibility is to drive both the strategic and operational activities of business critical suppliers with the business line (BL) management team. In close collaboration with the business line leaders, it drives the activities and communications between my client & the supplier and facilitates: the process of requirements; statement of works; change request and commercial negotiations. This varied role further drives the strategic agenda at a Senior management level in developing strategic direction, operational targets, activities and related programs to meet these targets. This focuses on securing favourable commercial terms for my client. Furthermore, it participates in the Business Process Excellence agenda for ensuring process and communication interfaces with the supplier are systematic.
The role is UK based with extensive travel to supplier offices in the Netherlands and other locations.
- To be the primary interface to the business line's key business critical supplier(s) on all engaged activities.
- Business continuity of supply of components, systems, services & processes
- To report to VP Supply Chain Management but to work with Senior leaders across all functions. Ensuring that the relationship with business critical suppliers and commercial strategies not limited to product development, program office, and product supply are met.
- To ensure that my client interests to cost containment are maintained.
- To ensure all contractual commitments, statements of work, RFQ's and appendices are current and applicable.
- To ensure that my client needs are defined in a clear and unambiguous format
- To assist colleagues in the preparation of agenda's and meetings with supplier
- To establish and maintain a governance model within the business line and interfaces in to key business critical suppliers.
- Work closely with stakeholders to develop strategies and tactics for product and process and commercial activities including roadmaps and delivery of strategic agenda items
- Take initiative to ensure lower cost of supply and cost of ownership
- To support excellence projects in reducing installation and time to customer cost, time and quality improvements.
Relevant Knowledge, skills and competencies -
- Experience of working on the Medtech sector or equivalent
- Excellent working knowledge of the technologies that underpin and are associated with the MR Linac Solutions with a further understanding of the market place and product application
- Must be keen to learn about the technology and clinical applications.
- Proven track record of strong negotiation & influencing skills
- High level of business acumen and understanding of key business processes and principles
- Strong executional and result-driven capabilities
- Proven track record of acting with executive level
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and handle time-sensitive projects
- Experience in or working for medical device or healthcare organizations
- Task orientation with hands on experience of commercial & business development program/project management and process improvement
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal)
- High standard of interpersonal skills, based on a strong ethical standard, values and good judgement.
- Demonstrated track-record of working in a similar role
- Ability to work collaboratively with geographically diverse teams to create a results-driven team environment
- Experience in negotiations of large value commercial contracts with high complexity
- Excellent analytical, strategic and organizational skills
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.