|Location: Cumbria, England||Salary: £32000 - £40000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Strategic Weapons Field Engineer (Navigation)
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + Package
Key Skills: Weapons Systems, SWS, Navigation, Fault Finding, Build, Test, Commissioning, Field Engineer, Electronics, Subsystems, Defence, Military, Submarine, Vanguard, Trident, Navy, Marine, Maritime
An experienced Strategic Weapons Field Engineer is required to be an integral member of the team in supporting Strategic Weapons Test to an external client working on Vanguard/Trident Submarines.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Strategic Weapons Field Engineer?
- Be responsible for the build, test and commissioning of Strategic Weapon Systems, providing extensive and in depth SWS experience.
What are we looking for in our next Strategic Weapons Field Engineer?
- Hold a minimum HNC in Electronics' or completed a recognised Engineering Apprenticeship
- Hold prior experience working on specific SWS Navigation subsystems
- Thorough working knowledge of Inertial Navigation Systems and support equipment
- Hold a good working knowledge of Navigation/Platform interfaces
- Hold excellent fault-finding skills and knowledge of sound fault finding techniques
- Willingness to travel while undergoing specialist tailed training and learning opportunities.
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Strategic Weapons Field Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Strategic Weapons Field Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy