|Location: Bedford, Bedfordshire||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + + Car|
|Sector: Utilities & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Paul Napper|
Street Lighting Manager
Salary: Up to £40,000
I am currently seeking a Street Lighting Manager, based in the Bedford area to work for a contractor on a large street lighting scheme. Initially you'll be working a 3-month contract then move into a permanent position (to discuss the initial contract rate please call Paul on 01342 330577).
If you are a Street Lighting Supervisor with great experience and you'd be keen to progress into a Street Lighting Manager role we'd love to hear from you!
As the Street Lighting Manager, you will be tasked with leading & managing all aspects of the contract to completion including:
- Managing a team of street lighting staff including operatives and electricians
- Attend to Profit & Loss meetings
- Promote a safe working environment
- Coach and develop new staff and team members
- Ensuring Process & Procedures are followed to contract agreements
- Develop & Maintain existing relationships with client and subcontractor while developing new relationships.
- Maintain accurate records and reports
- Deliver Leadership on Scheme routine and reactive maintenance on time and in budget
- Make sure H&S followed and adhered to at all times
- Managing ageing assets on a limited budget
The Street Lighting Manager Contract Will Include:
- 3rd party works
- Fault/repairs programme
- New Installations
Key Street Lighting Manager Skills required:
- Full Driving Licence
- Street Lighting Experience
As many Street Lighting Manager certificates as possible:
- ECS Accreditation (desirable)
- NRSWA (desirable)
- CSCS Gold Card (desirable)
- SMSTS/SSSTS (desirable)
- IOSH (desirable)
Please call me for a full Job spec and discussion regarding the Street Lighting Manager role, I look forward to speaking to you!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.