|Location: Luton, Bedfordshire||Salary: £14.5 - £15.5 per annum|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Emma Puddick|
Street Lighting Hiab Operative
Salary negotiable plus excellent benefit package
The overall role purpose is to assist with the installation of Signs/Columns, bollards and associated equipment.
Key Responsibilities for a Street Lighting Hiab Operative:
- 24-hour Emergency Response/Out of Hours Standby.
- Carriage/Footway Excavation and reinstatements
- Assisting with the installation of any new build works.
- Carry out works as instructed by the Site Foreman in a safe manner, within the scope if relevant duties.
- Assisting with the installation of any new build works
- Carry out works as instructed by the site foreman in a safe manner, within the scope of relevant duties
- Must demonstrate good awareness of site and company rules.
- Execute all works in a safe manner with responsibility for your own personal safety and other personnel.
- Ensure vehicles are maintained to a high standard, with vehicle defect sheet completed correctly
Required Qualifications / Expertise for a Street Lighting Hiab Operative.
- ECS Test
- First Aid (Appointed Person)
- Full UK driving Licence to include HGV Class 2
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.