|Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire||Salary: £12.50 - £13.50 per hour + Van and fuel card|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Emma Puddick|
Job Title: Street Lighting Operative
Duration: Temp - Perm
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £12.50 - £13.50 - dependant on experience and certificates.
Our client is currently looking for a Street Lighting Operative to carry out a mixture of works around the Milton Keynes area. The successful Street Lighting Operative will need to be flexible and reliable. Our client is more experienced focussed rather than certificate focussed, however rate will vary due to this.
Key Duties for the Street Lighting Operative
- To work within a small team working on electrical street lighting installation
- General Street Lighting Maintenance.
- To work within Health and Safety Plans, method statements, risk assessments, are conscious of incident reporting SWMP and environmental plans provided.
- To ensure that all site works are executed in a time and cost efficient manner whilst ensuring regular liaison with supervisor.
- To maintain plant vehicle and materials record sheets to support the works programme as well as ensuring all plant is fit for purpose and maintained to required standards.
- To assist in the business development of the Street lighting capability of our client
- To undertake other duties and ad hoc projects as required by the business with possible out of hours work including night works.
- To act in accordance with company policies and procedures, particularly with reference to our Equality and Diversity policies, procedures and practices.
Essential Skills of a Street Lighting Operative
- Street Lighting Experience
- Drivers License
- Street Lighting Certificates
- HGV Class 2
- NRSWA Units 1 to 9
- Manual Handling
- First Aid
If you are interested, please get in touch as they are looking to get you started ASAP.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.