|Location: City of Westminster, London||Salary: £40000 - £43000 per annum + Allowance|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Emma Puddick|
Job Title: Street Lighting Project Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £43,000 + £450 Car allowance per month
Role Purpose of the Street Lighting Project Manager
- Will be in charge of running column install schemes.
- In charge of all Health and Safety, Operatives and equipment.
- Project Managers will be liaising with all Stakeholders for each project with particular focus on meeting requirement of Highways Agency (HA) and the client's Services as primary Clients.
- Project portfolio delivery to time, cost, quality and delivering the agreed outcomes with full supporting documentation to allow project close out.
- Responsible for any queries or issues
- Responsible for a number of projects at different stages of the project lifecycle.
- Commission and manage internal and external resources in terms of quality, budget and programme.
- Manage end to end project progress from asset team, designers, sub-consultants, construction team and contractors.
Key Qualifications of the Street Lighting Project Manager:
- Project Management Experience preferably supported by recognised PM qualification, PRINCE2, APMP etc.
- Preference of minimum IEng qualification registerd with Engineering Council and membership of appropriate professional institution (ILP, IET or IHT) or working towards such qualification.
- Broad skills, knowledge and understanding of Highway's electrical and lighting and associated design areas.
- Street Lighting Experience
- Must be Profilic on Microsoft Project
- Understanding of H&S Requirements related to Highway Engineering and specifically electrical and lighting.
- Knowledge of CDM and other H&S legislation.
- Competent in exercising the duties under CDM.
- CSCS Card.
Key Experience of the Lighting Project Manager:
- Experience of managing project delivery to existing highway electrical and lighting assets in a live operational environment or transferrable experience from a comparable role.
- Street Lighting Experience
- Experience of managing projects through complete lifecycle preferably within a HA environment.
- Experience in the design and construction of highways electrical and lighting projects.
If this is something you are interested in, please get in touch as they are looking to get you started ASAP.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.