|Location: Heathfield, East Sussex||Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + overtime, company vehicle|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Brogan McPake|
I am currently looking for an Experienced Street Lighting Supervisor, on behalf of my client, a busy highways electrical sub contractor.
You MUST have:
- NRSWA / Street works supervisor
- SMSTS or SSSTS
- Driving licence
- 17th edition
- HEA Supervisor
- Manual handling
- First Aid
Day to day duties:
Your role is to supervise large team of electricians, operatives and subcontractors on street lighting installation and maintenance contracts.
You will be required to
- Running of day to day works
- Signing off works on street lighting projects including installation, removal and maintenance, fault analysis and rectification.
- Motivate crews to get maximum outputs from them
- Maintaining health & safety and quality audits, passing details on to be logged and actioned
- Maintain good client liaison
- Attend regular programme meetings
- Communicate with all parts of the business, lighting and ICP to co-ordinate works, ensuring everyone is aware of resource requirements
- You will also be responsible toolbox talks, disciplinaries, timesheets etc.
This is a permanent role, looking to get start ASAP.
Salary is dependent on experience - £35-40k + overtime and company vehicle
Please contact me ASAP or send me your CV if you have the certs and experience required.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.