|Location: Kent, England||Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Streetlighting Manager
Location: Kent - Commutable from Canterbury, Ramsgate, Ashford
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + Package
Key Skills: Streetlighting, Electrical, Highways, Manager, SMSTS, NHSS8, TTRO, Electrical Design, Project Management, Planning, Risk, H&S, Briefings, Reporting, Operations, Maintenance, Lighting
An experienced Streetlighting Manager is required to be responsible for all electrical & lighting works carried out by the company. You will be ultimately responsible for all lighting Supervisors, operatives and supply chain partners operating on the network.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Streetlighting Manager?
- Prompt reporting & investigation of accidents
- Communication of Tool Box talks & Health and Safety alerts
- Ensure risk assessments and method statements are produced and reviewed to current work practices and legislation.
- Overseeing of the planning and delivery of Electrical works
- To make sure all works, staffing levels and stocks are with budgets & targets
- Oversee the programming and delivery of cyclic maintenance, inspection and repair to meet contract requirements
- Ensure work is carried out to client specification and delivered to agreed costs
- Deal with disciplinary matters as they arise
- Ensure that all staff are fully trained and delivering accurate briefings to the work force
- Production of monthly reports to senior management & HE
What are we looking for in our next Streetlighting Manager?
- Hold current NHSS8 Accreditation
- Hold a minimum HNC in Electrical Engineering
- Hold valid and current SMSTS
- Have a good understanding of TTRO/PSA/SRW
- Experienced in Highway electrical design & electrical maintenance & construction
- Experienced Project Manager
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Streetlighting Manager, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Streetlighting Manager, hit that apply button now!