|Location: Kent, England||Salary: £25000 - £32000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Technology, Highways & Highways Electricals, Rail & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ashleigh Hicks|
Street Lighting Hiab Operative
Salary negotiable plus excellent benefit package
The overall role purpose is to assist with the installation of Signs/Columns, bollards and associated equipment.
Key Responsibilities for a Street Lighting Hiab Operative:
* 24-hour Emergency Response/Out of Hours Standby.
* Carriage/Footway Excavation and reinstatements
* Assisting with the installation of any new build works.
* Carry out works as instructed by the Site Foreman in a safe manner, within the scope if relevant duties.
* Assisting with the installation of any new build works
* Carry out works as instructed by the site foreman in a safe manner, within the scope of relevant duties
* Must demonstrate good awareness of site and company rules.
* Execute all works in a safe manner with responsibility for your own personal safety and other personnel.
* Ensure vehicles are maintained to a high standard, with vehicle defect sheet completed correctly
Required Qualifications / Expertise for a Street Lighting Hiab Operative.
* ECS Test
* First Aid (Appointed Person)
Full UK driving Licence to include HGV Class 2
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.