|Location: East Sussex, England||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Stress Engineer
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + Package
Key Skills: Defence, Aerospace, Hand Calculations, ANSYS, FEA, Stress Analysis, Structures, Metallic, Composites, Reports, Modelling, Finite Element Analysis, Shock, Vibration, Engineering, MATLAB, Mathcad
An experienced Stress Engineer is required to play a key role in providing technical expertise in the field on an array of projects within the Aerospace sector.
So, what will you be doing as a Stress Engineer?
- Undertaking of detailed stress analysis using both hand calculations and FEA on a variety of Structures, Mechanisms, Robotics, Spacecraft.
What are we looking for in our next Stress Engineer?
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) using ANSYS
- Have experience using Solidworks
- Have the ability to conduct Hand Calculations
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be familiar with Mathcad and MATLAB
- Experience in a similar role or Mechanical Design with analysis of Structures, Mechanisms, Spacecraft, Robotics, Electromechanical systems
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the Stress Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Stress Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.