|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £30 - £38 per annum|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Stress Engineer
Rate: Dependent Upon Experience
Term: Initial 3 Months
Hours: 37 P/W
Key Skills: Stress, Structures, Fatigue, Damage, Tolerance, Aviation, Aerospace, Composite, Airworthiness, Static Analysis, MathCad, Strand7, Drawings, Reports, Requirements, Customer, Client, Finite Element Model, FEA
Stress Engineers at both Junior & Senior level are required to join an Aerospace client to carry out sizing and detailing of composite structures for aviation airframes to the stressing of composite primary structures.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Stress Engineer?
- To provide Structural advice & analysis on Customer Requirements, Certification Requirements & project timescales & budget
- Perform to meet Technical Specifications & airworthiness regulations specified within scope of contracts
- Performance of task as necessary to show that structures comply with strength & structural requirements.
- Generation & checking Finite Element Models
- Writing of stress reports
What are we looking for in our next Stress Engineer?
- Holds a minimum HNC/HND Qualification
- Competent working knowledge of structural & stress analysis in an Aerospace Environment
- Proficient in the use of analysis software, Strand7 or MathCad
- Possesses basic knowledge of civil structural airworthiness requirements
- Familiar with static analysis of metallic & composite structures
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Stress Engineering expertise, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, internationally renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field, hit that apply button now!