|Location: Kent, England||Salary: £40000 - £54000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 19 days ago|
Job Title: Structures Design Team Leader
Location: Kent - Commutable from Canterbury, Ramsgate, Ashford
Salary: £40,000 - £54,000 + Package
Key Skills: Structural Design, ICE, IStructE, Design, Highways, Construction, Geotechnical, Structures, CSCS, DMRB, PDR, Customer, Leadership, Team Lead
An experienced Structures Design Team Leader is required to provide line management, technical direction and guidance to the structures team. You will be tasked with determining the asset needs and solution appropriateness are essential, whilst being accountable for providing positive leadership.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Structures Design Team Leader?
- Working within a team to hit design objectives
- Ensure gateways and hold points in the design process and procedures are fully adhered to
- To fully understand the ASC phasing model and how it should be applied
- Ensure that the structures technical designs produced are safe, rights the first time and fully meet contractual requirements
- Management of designs undertaken through the supply chain or parent companies
- Oversee the development of designs that can be constructed with minimal impact to the customer & network
- Undertake PDRs
- Ensure that deign checks are carried out in accordance with the DMRB
What are we looking for in our next Structures Design Team Leader?
- Hold a recognised Engineering OR Construction Degree
- Be a Chartered Member of the ICE or IStructE
- Have experience in the design and maintenance of Highways structures & assets
- Experience of working within a Highways environment
- Great communication and organisational skills
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Structures Design Team Leader, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Structures Design Team Leader, hit that apply button now!