|Location: Warrington, Cheshire||Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Sector: Production||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Joshua Bath||Job Published: 17 days ago|
Sub Agent Highways Warrington Area
I am currently looking to recruit a Sub Agent for one of the UKs leading main contractors. My client is looking for a Sub Agent to work on a variety of Highways related projects in the North West.
Projects can include:
- Road improvements
- Road widening
What you'll be doing
As a Sub Agent, you will:
- Motivate the team and manage performance; monitor the competency of team members and undertake training/coaching as appropriate;
- Review Method Statements and Risk Assessments and make improvements as appropriate;
- Guide and coach subordinates in technical requirements and techniques of setting out;
- Liaise with designer to resolve technical issues;
- Produce a fully resourced stage programme in the accepted format/software.
Who we're looking for
- Have experience at producing detailed records and correspondence for commercial recovery;
- Have a strong knowledge and management of construction process in one or more of the following areas: Earthworks/Drainage, Pavement, Comms, Structures, Roadworks;
- Understand the Organisational Business Management Systems and processes;
- Track record of solution orientated approach to issue resolution;
- Understand the principles of Accident/Incident Investigation and have a good working knowledge of the process;
- Holds a current driving license and CSCS Card. SSSTS or SMSTS qualified.
Salary/benefits package for the Sub Agent:
- Salary range £40,000 to £45,000.
- Company car.
- Pension Scheme
- Healthcare scheme
- 23 days holiday
If you are interested, please forward an updated CV along with a cover letter. All applications are dealt with the strictest of confidentiality.