|Location: Grays, Essex||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals, Utilities & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Max Noddings|
Job Role: Sub Agent - Roadwork's
Salary and benefits: (£40,000 - £50,000) Competitive salary plus company car or car allowance, matched pension up to 7.5%, numerous retail discounts and 26 days annual leave.
Location:Commutable distance of Grays, Essex
Business area: Major Projects - Civils
Our leading client has a fantastic opportunity for a Sub Agent to further their career within a growing organisation.
- Assists with the construction strategy; this includes kick-off meetings, pre-commencement documentation such as Method Statements, Environmental and Quality Plans, Construction programmes, procurement and design deliverable schedules.
- Liaise with the Agent and Section Foreman to allocate labour, plant, materials and temporary works to carry out the activities to the required standards, programme and budget.
- Manage the site engineering team and be responsible for the performance and development of site and Section Engineers.
- Responsible for identifying and resolving problems arising from technical site issues in liaison with the Agent.
- Assist with the co-ordination of construction operations, ensuring they conform to the contract requirements and the required level of safety, health, environment and quality (SHEQ).
- Ensuring that the site team have the documentation, information and resources required to carry out their duties.
- Assist with the production of programmes, progress reports, resource and cost plans and contribute to financial forecasting, site measurement, material reconciliations and cost control.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Demonstration of knowledge and practical application of Site Engineering activities combined with construction supervision skills.
- Teamwork skills Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) card - Supervisor - Gold, Experienced Supervisor or Manager
This is a great opportunity for those who are looking to work within a successful expanding business, apply now as they are looking to get you started ASAP!