|Location: Crawley, West Sussex||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Max Crawley-Moore||Job Published: 22 days ago|
Subscriptions Marketing Manager | Media Industry | 6 month contract | Crawley | £30,000 - £35,000 pa pro-rata
My client, a media company based in Crawley, are seeking a Subscriptions Marketing Manager for a 6-month fixed-term contract covering a period of maternity.
Reporting into Head of Paid Content this role will take responsibility to execute marketing campaigns for subscriptions and memberships for a select few of the company's brand's.
Key responsibilities of the Subscriptions Marketing Manager:
- Execute marketing campaigns for subscriptions and memberships in conjunction with the Head of Paid Content Marketing, Senior Marketing Manager, and key internal stakeholders
- Use the full range of relevant channels both online and offline; email marketing, content marketing, social media and PPC.
- Maintain house and brand styles
- Manage all print and design elements of marketing plan according to best working practice
- Develop comprehensive marketing briefs for both internal and external suppliers, ensuring all aspects of the brief are fully understood
- Copywrite promotional materials: emails, letters, web pages, carrier sheets, banners etc
- Assist with ecommerce development; overseeing the content, improving customer journeys, optimising the conversion funnel, analysis on performance and reporting
- Maintain a full set of marketing reports to keep intelligence and records on campaigns, targets, responses, ROI etc
- Use business analytics and intelligence to analyse/interpret data, providing actionable insights
Ideal Subscriptions Marketing Manager will display:
- Proven campaign management skills
- Previous experience within a subscription's environment is a must
- Knowledge of the digital environment; social media advertising/PPC
- Confident communicator at all levels
- Good research skills
- Ability to work with data
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Subscriptions Marketing Manager to work within a fast-paced market leader, covering a period of maternity
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.