|Location: Bristol, England||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Emma Puddick|
Supervisor - Repair & Maintenance
Industry: Utilities - Water
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Job Summary for a Supervisor:
Our client, a leading utilities, construction and highway client, is looking to recruit a Supervisor who will report to the Area Manager.
The Supervisor (depot/site based) is responsible for Supervising an area and ensuring affective delivery of operational aspects of a Bristol Water contract.
Ensuring that operations are carried out on time, to specification and within Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental guidelines as stated in company and contract documents.
Key Duties for the Supervisor:
- The Supervisor will be responsible for the day to day running of the R&M gangs (both direct and subcontract), site support, grabs and barriers.
- Helping manage overall performance of the area including, cost, productivity, compliance and levels of service. The Supervisor is responsible for ensuring all teams are fully productive and have the necessary support and resources to achieve maximum productivity.
- Communicate daily with Area Manager, Planners, Jeopardy Co-ordinators and client to ensure smooth running of their area.
- To also assist and support the Area Manager to provide a quality, timely and efficient service to the client in line with the client's policies and procedures
- Monitor and review depot plant, materials and stores and ensure resources are in place as required
- Carry out risk assessments when required and put in place any control measures you have identified.
- To liaise with client / highway authority officials and develop and maintain relationships.
Essential Skills and Experience for the Supervisor:
- Previous experience of managing people both direct and sub contract on R&M Water Network contracts, with an excellent understanding of work methods involved.
- Basic use of SAP
- SSSTS, NRSWA Supervisor
- EUSR Water Hygiene & Utility SHEA,
- Temporary Works Training (Temporary Works Supervisor) (TWS)
- Deep Excavation (Shoring) Training.
- Full understanding of SSOW and development of RAMS.
- Highly customer focused, delivering excellent customer service
If you are interested, please get in touch as they will look to get you started ASAP.