|Location: Greenford, Middlesex||Salary: £40000 - £43000 per annum + comprehensive benefits package|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer required for one of world's leading and most successful defence companies, based in Greenford. My best client is looking for someone who has proven experience within Supply Chain Quality Assurance within the Aerospace or Defence industry.
This is a fantastic permanent opportunity for an established and professional Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer, looking to take their career to the next level! On offer is a highly competitive salary of £40,000 - £43,000, including a comprehensive benefits package (please see below).
My client are one of the leading companies within the UK defence industry, a leader within secure communications and data information assurance, and are looking for the highest calibre, and most skilled engineers to join their growing team.
Candidates for this opportunity must be eligible for SC level Security Clearance.
Benefits package for Project Manager position:
- Matched 5% pension
- 25 days' holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Dental insurance
- Critical illness cover
Key Responsibilities for Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer position:
- Work within the Supplier Development Strategy to ensure the continual improvement of Supplier performance.
- Support Purchasing with Supplier Performance Reviews.
- Work with Engineering (Design for Manufacturing Engineers) to define process parameters and criteria to ensure supplier process capability is effective to meet product requirements.
- Support purchasing, as Lead Assessor, with the Supplier Approval process by assessing manufacturing, Quality and technology capabilities. Where appropriate co-ordinate effort required from subject matter experts (SME's)
- Support new product launches to ensure suppliers are capable of delivering to the required standards. (NPI - Pre / Post Award Reviews)
- Manage the RCCA process, working directly with the Supplier to create corrective action plans to address both product and process failures.
- Manage the Supplier Key performance indicators.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications needed for Supplier Quality Assurance position:
- Proven experience of Supply Chain Quality Assurance within the Aerospace / Defence industry.
- AS 9100 / ISO 9001 Internal Auditor.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases.
- Relevant manufacturing / engineering degree is preferred, or HND, BTec Professional Level 5 award or equivalent NVQ level 5 qualifications.
- IPC 610 certified.
If you would like to apply for this Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer position in Greenford please press 'apply now'.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.