|Location: Norwich, Norfolk||Salary: £25 - £30 per hour|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Ben Abbott|
Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer
6 Month Contract (Aerospace)
I'm looking for a Quality Professional who has good supplier management experience within the aerospace industry. You will be joining a young dynamic company supporting them audit and on board new suppliers. You will need to have worked to AS9100 standard and be up to scratch with the latest Rev D.
Some of the main duties of the Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer will include:
* SQA contribution to early-phase concept work and supplier nomination.
* SQA activities within the simultaneous engineering teams and at suppliers as part of the industrialisation process (NPI - APQP, PPAP. FAI )
* Series process and product approval.
* Ensuring launch readiness at component level for the introduction of new models.
* Closed-loop problem resolution of parts quality issues with suppliers.
* Management of supplier quality performance and implementation of corrective actions.
* Managing the parts quality implications of product changes, supplier relocations and model run-out.
* Managing and leading Supplier Quality Audits.
* Proactive & reactive Supplier Development activities, impacting on supplier process yield, continuity of supply and product quality.
* Hands-on experience of Lean Manufacturing
Ideally you will have some of the following:
* Proven track record in Supplier Quality Assurance within automotive and aerospace industries.
* Experience of AS9100 and ISO/TS 16949.
* Operational experience of quality systems, quality tools and techniques.
* Results driven, able to prioritise and have the ability to meet strict deadlines.
* Well presented with excellent timekeeping.
I have interview slots available right now so please don't wait to apply!