|Location: Middlesex, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Aaron Stone|
Supplier Quality Engineer (6 Months Fixed Term Contract)
Supplier Quality Engineer needed on a 6 months fixed term contract for a multinational Defence and Aerospace organisation based in Middlesex. In this role the Supplier Quality Engineer will perform an assurance role in accordance with the quality requirements, with a focus on Supply Chain.
The successful Supplier Quality Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
What the role entails:
- 25 day's holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Pension plan
- Career progression
- Private health care
- Dental care
- And many more!
Some of the main duties of the Supplier Quality Engineer will include:
- Perform a Quality Assurance function throughout the complete supply chain to the company
- Provide an independent monitoring function for compliance with airworthiness and customer requirements
- Complete Quality audits/assessments as required to demonstrate effective on-going Quality management of the supply chain and that requirements are being met.
- Support in the planning, managing and carrying out a schedule for audits, readiness reviews and assessments
- Manage completion and effectiveness of Corrective and Preventative measures
- Ensuring Quality measures with associated targets are maintained for supply chain quality performance, as well as process measures at the supplier
- Engage with other supply chain stakeholders to ensure that QA activities for the suppliers are and coordinated and relevant.
- Support in the identification and resolution of any issues relating to items provided by suppliers across the business
- Ensuring that agreed customers quality requirements and the Supply chain are identified and satisfied
- Identification and co-ordination of any investigations arising from Quality issues through to their documented conclusion, with supporting root cause analysis and solutions to prevent re-occurrence
- Coordination of QA activities in relation to supplier source changes
- Ensuring that suppliers continue to demonstrate compliance to the Quality control requirements for suppliers and subcontractors procedure
- Completion of agreed personal and departmental objectives and initiatives
- Provide training in Quality, Process improvement and airworthiness matters
- Support in demonstrating compliance to company processes and documented procedures to ensure a robust Quality Management System is in place throughout the business
- Develop and support of a business improvement culture and associated activities
- Assist with the maintenance of company approvals to maintain airworthiness
- Assist with the generation of Quality Plans and proposals
- Be prepared to travel to meet the requirements of the role
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Supplier Quality Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!