|Location: Buckinghamshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: James Giblin||Job Published: 18 days ago|
Supplier Quality Engineer
Supplier Quality Engineer needed for a leading Aerospace organisation based in Buckinghamshire who are looking to employ an experienced Supplier Quality Engineer with great understanding of aerospace quality standards, AS9100, EASA, ISO9001
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Supplier Quality Engineer will include:
- Experience working in a supply chain organisation.
- Previous experience as a Supplier Quality Engineer or Supply Developer within a technology company.
- Proven experience of Root Cause with suppliers.
- Proven background in Quality Assurance and thorough understanding of Quality tools and techniques.
- Understanding of key aerospace quality standards, AS9100, EASA, ISO9001.
- Good technical engineering knowledge and ability to read engineering drawings and understand processes.
- Strong experience of supplier relationship management
What you need to be the successful Supplier Quality Engineer:
In order to be the successful Supplier Quality Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Responsibility for establishing an efficient Supplier Approval System.
- Drive effective Root Cause analysis, resulting in corrective action and the on-going development of increased supplier capability.
- Achieve and exceed Quality Performance KPIs for Supply Chain - SDPPM, SCAR's, SOTIF, PPV etc.
- Improve supplier quality metrics by driving improvement plans with suppliers.
- Support the development of new and existing suppliers to support the companies technology and process requirements at best cost.
- Drive systematic supplier performance reviews.
- Ensure accurate flow-down of quality requirements to suppliers throughout product lifecycle including New Product Introduction.
- Engage with suppliers to develop a professional and responsive relationship.
- Ensure best practice is adopted within the supply chain to ensure highest levels of product integrity.
- Design and implement methods and procedures (supplier surveys, supplier ratings/report cards) for evaluating the precision/accuracy/quality of supplier products.
- Perform all operations according to responsible supply chain management policies including the development and management of heat maps.
- Improve the SCAR RCCA process - 24 hours containment/5 days Root Cause/10 days corrective action.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement projects
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Supplier Quality Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.