|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £30000 - £33000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jack Pleon|
Supplier Quality Engineer
The role will incorporate Supplier RCCA /Paramedic Support to Programme Build Issues. Long term supplier development & improvement activities, the role will include SQA activity across a number of key suppliers.
What you need to be the successful Information Supplier Quality Engineer:
- Be able to understand most aspects of quality assurance across a range Suppliers and Sub Contractors.
- Ability to apply quality engineering principles with internal teams and suppliers. Experience or knowledge of QA tools such as APQP, PPAP, MSA, SPC, Control Plans, FMEA, Poke Yoke and RCCA would be of benefit
- Experience of working within RCCA teams and Material Review Boards to drive solutions to issues and develop robust preventative actions.
- Knowledge of AS9100 and AQAP-2110, and potential of auditing programmes to these standards.
- Knowledge of Electrical / Electronic Manufacturing & integration, Welding and Special Processes in the Automotive and / or Defence sectors would be desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to initiate and maintain relationships with challenging suppliers and manage frequent interactions with relevant LM management and other internal and external customers.
- Ability to challenge individuals at all levels to ensure compliance to business processes and standards Required Skills: The following skills will be required or training available to achieve the minimum of Proficient status within the Quality Skills Matrix: Audit Supplier Audit Special Process Vendor Assessment and Approval Technical Report Writing Process Improvement Supplier Development/Management Certificate of Conformity from Supplier Failure Mode and Effect Analysis Non-Conformance Management (Notifications) Root Cause Analysis Purchase Requisition Approval/ Quality Flow Downs Verification at Source (VAS) Risk and Opportunity Management. Ability to manipulate and produce as build lists and work with external customers & suppliers to meet programme needs
In addition to the required skills the experience of any of the following would be advantageous:
- Competent Supplier Quality Engineer with core SQE skills.
- Good understanding of SAP or other MRP/ERP systems
- Able to work unsupervised.
- Ability to follow process and make tactical decisions in a timely manner. Previous experience in Certificate of Conformity & Certificate of Design approval process. In depth knowledge and application of root cause analysis & corrective action plans. Verification at Source and End Item Data Packs would help.
- Starter / finisher with the ability to resolve issues and provide timely solutions.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Information Supplier Quality Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.