|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Supplier Quality Engineer
Rate: £35 - £40p/h
Term: 3 Months
Key Skills: Supplier Quality, Customer, Client, Resolution, Automotive, Defence, Conformality, APQP, PPAP, MSA, SPC, FMEA, AS9100, RCCA, Electrical, Electronic, SAP, Non-Conformance, RCA, Trials
An experienced Supplier Quality Engineer is required to play a key role in supporting a major phase of a vehicle programme with a focus on Supplier Corrective Action Report (SCAR), non-conformance management and Data Reporting, Analysis and Corrective Action System activity.
So, what will you be doing as a Supplier Quality Engineer?
- Direct internal & external stakeholder management, SAP user manipulation, root cause analysis and corrective action planning.
- External Supplier engagement visits and development activities
What are we looking for in our next Supplier Quality Engineer?
- Experience as a Supplier Quality Engineer with god current SAP user skills
- Possess core Supplier Quality experience with a focus on non-conformance or Supplier resolution of issues
- Experience or knowledge of QA tools such as APQP, PPAP, MSA, SPC, FMEA
- Have experience in leading RCCA teams, Failure Review Boards and Material Review Boards
- Have knowledge of AS9100 & AQAP-2110
- Have knowledge of Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing & Integration in the Automotive/Defence Sectors
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Supplier Quality Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Supplier Quality Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.