|Location: Gloucester, Gloucestershire||Salary: Up to £35000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Charlie Ringer||Job Published: about 1 month ago|
Supplier Quality Engineer needed - Permanent Position - Based in Gloucester - Paying up to £35,000 per annum
This role will be responsible for managing Quality Improvement activity within the Supply Chain value team.
You will be responsible for assessing and approving process and system capabilities externally, conducting Product, Process system and GRP0087 audits to assess suppliers for compliance.
Working closely with internal manufacturing, you will provide assistance and provide advice on parts transferring externally.
You will form strong links with our suppliers to ensure seamless New Product introduction and facilitate transition of parts within the supply base.
My client are an extremely successful aircraft systems manufacture who have multiple sites across the UK and overseas.
The successful Supplier Quality Engineer will have the flowing benefits package:
- 25 days holiday
- pension plan
- Life Assurance
- Income protection
- Health Care
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sickness and accident plan
The successful Supplier Quality Engineer will have the following experience
- The ideal applicant will be HNC or graduate calibre and have an in-depth, working knowledge of Quality Management System implementation, ideally to recognised Aerospace standards (AS9100 & 9102).
- You will be competent in the application of quality standards and procedure and have strong problem solving methods to support the business and supply base as appropriate.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced Auditor, preferably as Lead Assessor level and you must hold a full driving licence and passport as overseas travel will be a prerequisite part of the role
The successful Supplier Quality Engineer must have the following skills:
- Experience with AS9001
- Worked in an aerospace company
- Must be a Supplier Quality Engineer, my client is not looking for an Auditor, inspector anyone who has just worked on QMS
- Strong basic engineering
If you are interested in this position please apply today!