|Location: Bristol, England||Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Charlie Ringer|
Supply Chain Consultant
Supply Chain Consultant needed for a leading Consultancy who specialise in defence, who are based in Bristol. They are looking to employ an experienced Supply Chain Consultant, who has experience of successfully set up a supply chain strategy or consulted on the supply chain process for another company / customer.
As a Supply Chain Management Consultant you will be responsible for providing expertise to design and deliver supply chain solutions to a range of clients, in both the public and private sector. You will work on client projects, both in leading and contributing roles, throughout the entire project lifecycle, from opportunity through to completion. This role is at the heart of a new and growing part of my client, and you will have the opportunity to guide the strategic growth of a new area.
Experience needed for the successful Supply Chain Consultant:
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant supply chain experience
- Bachelors or Master's Degree
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Must be willing to travel if required
- It is to your advantage if you meet any or all the following additional requirements:
It is to your advantage if you meet any or all the following additional requirements:
- Management consultancy experience would be preferred
- Experience working within the Defence Industry
- MCIPS qualification (or equivalent)
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Supply Chain Consultant to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
To apply for the Supply Chain Consultant vacancy, you must be eligible for SC Clearance.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.