|Location: Kent, England||Salary: £38000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Callie Warner||Job Published: 15 days ago|
Supply Chain Integrator
Supply Chain Integrator needed for a major defence organisation based in Kent, you will be the Lean/Kanban Lead and be responsible for the setup, maintenance and on-going management of all Kanban activities.
The successful Supply Chain Integrator will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £38,000 - £50,000 per annum
* Enhanced annual leave
* Competitive Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Company contributed Share Incentive
* Flexible working programme
* Childcare vouchers
* Local and national employee discounts
* Some employees may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Supply Chain Integrator will include:
- Design, set up and maintain Point of Use processes across the business, including creating and maintaining relevant procedures and how to guides.
- Ensure all participants of the Point of Use process are trained and that training is regularly updated and maintained.
- Design, set up and maintain Pull processes across the business, including creating and maintaining relevant procedures and how to guides.
- Ensure all participants of the Pull process are trained and that training is regularly updated and maintained.
- Maintain strong, effective relationships with internal customers that are capable of withstanding set-backs, and be able to resolve relationship, process and performance issues.
- Train/coach and develop members of staff on Kanban processes and procedures and support audits of these.
- Maintain up to date awareness of industry best practice for Kanban processes and develop and deliver proposals for improvement.
- Understand the budget requirements for implementations and to support achievement of these requirements, as well as identify opportunities for cost reduction/avoidance.
What you need to be the successful Supply Chain Integrator:
- Knowledge of Principles of Lean
- Understanding of global and competitive influences on the industry
- Very good understanding of industry best practice.
- Experience / understanding of how a full pull process runs and the issues that can arise
- Evidence of practical application of lean processes.
- Automotive sector experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Eligable for security clearance.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Supply Chain Integrator to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!