|Location: Wimborne, Dorset||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
Supply Quality Engineer
Are you looking for new Challenge? Some new and exciting projects to work on?
How about working for one of the world's leading aerospace companies?
Look no further!
My client provides its customers with a strategic edge on a range of civil and military aerospace solutions.
As a Supply Quality Engineer, you will have a major part to play in Supplier Quality performance, driving root cause analysis and the on-going development of increased supplier capability. In addition, you will be establishing and developing a supplier approval system, conducting audits and ensuring adherence to Quality Management System requirements. You will assume responsibility for identifying and making cost saving improvements across future programmes and for ensuring that quality is embedded in their flagship delivery programmes.
The successful Supply Quality Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Competitive salary and transparent progression structure
- 12% pension scheme
- Enhanced annual leave allowance
- Flexible working
- Company gym and sports club
- And many more
Some of the main duties of the Supply Quality Engineer will include:
- To support the delivery of conforming products to support the business requirements
- Drive supplier quality management in line with company control procedures, and relevant regulatory standards e.g. AS/EN 9100
- Drive supplier non-conformance management and Root Cause Analysis
- Develop suppliers to improve efficiency in terms of cost, quality and timeliness
- Ensure quality assurance for new and existing suppliers through audits, source inspections, First Article Inspection sign-off and change control process management
- Effective flow down of quality requirements to suppliers throughout the product lifecycle
- Development of supplier capability via strategic and tactical improvement activities
- Conduct supplier site visits to observe and report on quality systems and material manufacture processes in support of ongoing supplier monitoring, this will include travel within the UK and occasional travel in Europe
- Prepare documentation for inspection / test procedures
In order to be the successful Supply Quality Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Previous experience as a Supplier Quality Engineer within a high technology/electronic engineering/ Aerospace organisation.
- Proven experience of driving root cause corrective / preventive action with Suppliers
- Proven background in Quality Assurance and thorough understanding of quality tools and techniques including auditing
- Good technical mechanical and / or electronics engineering knowledge and the ability to read engineering drawings
- Understanding of key quality standards such as AS/EN 9100 and NADCAP
- Good technical engineering knowledge and ability to read engineering drawings
- Supplier relationship management
You need to be eligible for Security Clearance!!!
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Supply Quality Engineer to join a forward-thinking organisation and work on some very exciting projects. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!