|Location: Bath, Somerset||Salary: £35000 - £55000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Davies|
Bath / Fareham
Supportability Consultant needed for a Defence consultancy organisation based in Bath / Fareham who are looking to employ a professional Supportability Consultant with strong experience in delivering ILS programmes and related projects.
The successful Supportability Consultant will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
* 25 day's holidays + bank holidays
* Company and Group wide profit-share
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Life assurance
* + much more
What the role entails: As a Senior Supportability Consultant, you will be required to support the development of the company's ILS capability, to undertake delivery of work to a high professional standard, and to promote the company as the supplier of choice for ILS and related services.
Some of the main duties of the Supportability Consultant will include:
* Manage the delivery of ILS Programmes and related projects to schedule and budget whilst meeting client and corporate expectations.
* Oversee ILS related engineering tasks including Reliability & Maintainability, Supportability, Maintenance Engineering and Spares Provisioning / Inventory Management.
* Tailor ILS Programmes and prepare requisite ILS planning documentation to meet the client's project and ILS objectives and add value to their businesses.
* Understand, undertake and comply with the UK MoD DE&S' Supportability Assurance requirements and the governing policies of their Support Solutions Envelope.
* Engage with potential clients in support of Business Development activities, and to produce winning proposals and estimates for Supportability
* Liaise with clients and the equipment/platform end-user at senior levels on ILS and project issues.
What you need to be the successful Supportability Consultant:
* Have a demonstrable track record of conducting ILS and Supportability activities, and be familiar with the applicable ILS related standards (e.g. DEF STAN 00-600, JSP 886 / DLF, ASD Series (e.g. S1000D, S2000M), DEF STAN 00-45, DEF STAN 00-40 series).
* Have proven experience and training in Project Management techniques and methodologies (including Scheduling and Project Risk Management).
* Be able to demonstrate a good level of understanding of military equipment operations, maintenance and support.
* Be self-motivated and have a logical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
* Be flexible and have a genuine enthusiasm to contribute to the growth of a successful business.
* Be articulate with professional presentational and written communication skills.
* Be a confident individual able to lead a team or act independently with support from colleagues.
* Hold a degree, or equivalent, in an engineering discipline.
* Be a member of an appropriate professional body and be proactive in managing his/her own professional CPD.
* Be willing to travel both in the UK and overseas.
Must be eligible for Security Clearance!
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Supportability Consultant to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!