|Location: Bristol, England||Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Health Insurance|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Davies|
Supportability Engineer needed for a globally-recognised Engineering Consultancy based in Bristol who are looking to employ an experienced Supportability Engineer with an in-depth knowledge of developing and delivering Supportability and R&M strategies and expeience applying the principles of Supportability Engineering to complex systems.
The successful Supportability Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
* 25 day's holidays
* Variable bonus
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Child care vouchers
* Life assurance
What the role entails:
* As part of the Supportability Engineering consultancy business, you will be delivering work programmes and developing the customer base across multiple industry sectors. You will be adapting and developing methodologies to suit new business areas, whilst building and maintaining relationships with existing customers.
* Experience is required in developing through life Supportability Engineering and R&M strategies on major acquisition programmes and the ability to apply the principles and processes of Supportability Engineering, including R&M, to complex engineering systems. Experience of Life Extension programmes would be advantageous.
What you need to be the successful Supportability Engineer:
* Ability to develop Supportability and R&M strategies for complex equipment from both a technical and commercial perspective;
* Recent demonstrable ability in managing and delivering Supportability and/or R&M activity during the whole lifecycle of acquisition programmes;
* A good understanding and track record of managing and undertaking formal Supportability and/or R&M analyses as applied to complex acquisition programmes (including Supportability Analysis tasks, failure analysis, R&M modelling and Supportability Case / R&M Case development;
* Experience of developing Supportability / R&M documentation such as Management Plans, Element Plans, Case Reports;
* The ability and ambition to deliver Supportability and R&M engineering within other market sectors;
* Experience of direct liaison with customers and management of the relationships.
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Supportability Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!