|Location: Salisbury, Wiltshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
Survival Equipment Technician
Survival Equipment Technician required working for a globally recognised aerospace company based in Salisbury.
The primary purpose of the Survival Equipment Technician is to ensure that survival equipment maintenance on aerospace equipment are carried out efficiently and to quality in accordance with regulatory and corporate procedures. To do this, the post holder ensures his/her competency is at the required standard.
Salary for this Survival Equipment Technician position will be discussed further upon application. All candidates must be eligible for Security Clearance.
Experience & Qualifications Needed for Survival Equipment Technician:
- Must have a recognised apprenticeship covering survival equipment maintenance procedures, or Service equivalent trade training
- NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Survival Equipment Maintenance (1789-31) or equivalent
- A recognised training course (or equivalent military training qualification) or 3 years plus experience
- Good knowledge and comprehensive understanding of processes, procedures and systems to be used in carrying out assigned tasking
- Qualification courses, (as required), on aircraft/equipment type or associated systems
- Good fault identification and isolation skills
- Good team working and communications skills
- Computer literacy and familiarity with specific aircraft maintenance systems as required
To apply for this exciting permanent opportunity for a Survival Equipment Technician, please press apply now!