|Location: Helensburgh, Argyll & Bute||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Zak Mendoza||Job Published: 23 days ago|
SWS Instructor needed for a multinational Defence organisation based in Helensburgh who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded SWS Instructor that takes pride in their work with experience in training environments and SWS equipment, experience of instructional delivery and flexibility and an adaptable attitude to working shifts.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the SWS Instructor will include:
- Work as a fully integrated member of the company's SS Team at UK TTF in support of instructional requirements
- Deliver instruction outputs as assigned by TTF staff
- Support SWS operations in support of training outputs within TTF as assigned
- Provide support to FOST authorised organisations in support of training outputs
- Support US/UK forums as required by TTF-HOT/the company's SS
- Conduct reviews of training documentation iaw FOST Quality Processes
- Shift working will be required in support of the RN Training Programme
- Responsible for maintaining a working knowledge and understanding of approved documentation, mandatory health and safety legislation, acceptance standards and directives to ensure compliance with Trident Programme and Company requirements
What experience you need to be the successful SWS Instructor:
- Experience in training environments and SWS equipment
- Experience of instructional delivery
- Excellent organisational and workload management skills
- Strong communication, verbal and presentation skills
- Flexibility and an adaptable attitude to working shifts.
- Be motivated, reliable, show initiative and be able to work to deadlines
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a SWS Instructor to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
*Please note that all applicants moving forward for the SWS Instructor position must have obtained or be eligible for security clearance up to SC level*
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.