|Location: Greater London, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ben Abbott|
Systems Engineer needed for a multinational Defence organisation based in Greater London area. The Client are looking to employ an experienced Systems Engineer who can come into the company and work on all aspects of the system engineering lifecycle from Systems Concept all they way through to the Delivery and acceptance, this is including Bid Support, Systems Design and System Integration.
The successful Systems Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Competitive Salary
* 24 day's holiday
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Child care vouchers
* Free Flu Jab
* Cycle scheme
* Life assurance
* And many more!
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Systems Engineer will include:
* Working on product development for Naval Platforms
* Systems design, integration & test.
* Systems and Product lifecycles from concept through to delivery.
* Working on or with Navigation equipment
* Conducting system testing (informal and formal);
* Working on developing systems using communication protocols
* Occasional travel depending on projects
What you need to be the successful Systems Engineer:
In order to be the successful System Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Good understanding of a range of Engineering disciplines (Software, Mechanical, and Electrical).
* Good inter-personal skills with the ability to communicate to all levels within the organisation and externally.
* The ability to multi-task and apply skills and knowledge across a number of different Products or projects
* Understanding of the Systems Engineering lifecycles.
* Computer literate with a good standard of written English, capable of compiling accurate, detailed and well-presented technical proposals, specifications and reports.
* An understanding of Radar Systems is desirable, although not essential if other complementary skills demonstrate a capacity to understand new technologies quickly and effectively.
* Adaptable, resourceful and proactive approach.
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Systems Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!