|Location: Bristol, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Defence, Nuclear||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ian Cowx|
Systems Engineer (multiple levels)
Based in Bristol
I have an exciting opportunity to support the delivery of a wide range of projects across the Marine Sector for my client in Bristol. I am looking for Marine and Weapons/Combat Systems Engineers, at a range of grades, to help my client expand their service in delivering exciting projects to their customers. The work spans the complete engineering lifecycle, I am looking for a range of experiences to work on projects for both Surface Ships and Submarines.
- The candidate should have a strong technical and project background which should include several of the following:
- Experience of marine propulsion, power, combat or support/ platform systems in the surface warship or submarine domain
- Project management experience
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Experience of working independently and a willingness to take ownership of issues and tasks
- Drive to complete work on time, within budget and to a high quality
- Professional attitude and outlook when dealing with other companies and organisations
- As well as the above, you will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Benefits package for the successful engineer:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days' holiday entitlement
- Holiday sale and purchase scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Targeted professional development
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare membership
- Bonus scheme linked into company performance
- Paid membership fees to a professional institution
- Support in attaining professional membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Share purchase scheme
- Flexible start and finish time
- Season rail ticket loan
Please note that you must be eligible for nigh level government clearance to be considered for this position.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.