|Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire||Salary: £60 - £65 per hour|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Systems Integration & Test Engineer
Rate: £60-£65 Per Hour
Term: Initial 6 Months
Hours: 37 Per Week
Key Skills: Systems Integration, Test Engineer, MoD, Defence, Aerospace, ISEB, ISTQB, DOORs, Jira, IV&V, Testing, Lifecycle, Test Readiness Review, Test Procedures, Fault, Systems, Requirements, Military, Verification, Validation
An experienced Systems Integration & Test Engineer is required to play a key role in being responsible for all aspects of System level Integration & Test for all Military Solutions programmes. You will be required to ensure all consistency across Integrated Solutions programmes, reporting to the Integration & Test Manager.
So, what will you be doing as a Systems Integration & Test Engineer?
- Provide and contribute to Test activities to all integrated Solutions programmes on I&T System level tasking
- To ensure that all Test procedures are developed in line with system requirements and to set standards
- To ensure hat Test documentation is delivered to schedule and available for Test Readiness Reviews
- To ensure that all Test execution is completed to cost & schedule
- To investigate complex system level faults found through test
- Ensure all I&T processes for fault reporting and investigations are complied with
- Produce, collect and report all metrics showing progress
What are we looking for in our next Systems Integration & Test Engineer?
- ISEB/ISTQB accredited
- Familiarity with estimating and recording time and resource against planned testing
- Have demonstrable test experience across the full test lifecycle - Specific focus on Software Test activity
- Have the ability to work effectively as part of a team, with a high level of personal and professional integrity
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience of DOORs
- Experience of System Integration and IV&V
- Experience working on MoD Projects
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Systems Integration & Test Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.