|Location: Somerset, England||Salary: £40 - £50 per hour|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 23 days ago|
Job Title: Systems Integration/Test Engineer
Term: Initial 6 Months
Hours: 37 Per Week
Rate: £40 - £50 Per Hour
Key Skills: Systems Integration, Test, Solutions, Systems, Test, JIRA, Software, Lifecycle, Trial, Helicopter, Chinook, Apache, Merlin, Military, Defence, Test Readiness Reviews, Requirements, Rotary Mission Systems
An experienced Systems Integration/Test Engineer is required to be part of the project integration and test team within the Rotary Mission Systems business domain. You will be responsible for the planning and conducting of system integration testing, plus carrying out of test & trials for the qualification and verification of the system.
So, what will you be doing as a Systems Integration/Test Engineer?
- Providing and contributing to Test activities to all Integrated Solutions programmes
- Ensuring that Test Procedures are developed in line with the system requirements
- Ensuring that Test Documentation is delivered to schedule and is available for Test Readiness Reviews
- Ensuring that Test execution is completed to cost and schedule
- Investigation of complex system level faults found through test
- Monitoring and progressing fix development and embodiment
- Producing, collecting and reporting appropriate metrics showing progress
What are we looking for in our next Systems Integration/Test Engineer?
- Degree Educated in a STEM Discipline
- Have demonstrable text experience across the full test lifecycle
- Have a track record of delivery in complex, challenging and cutting-edge testing environments with specific focus in Software test activity
- Planning and conduct of complex systems integration across the development life-cycle for military systems (or equivalent)
- Use of diagnostic tools and methods for investigation and analysis of complex systems
- Development and planning of test environments, design of interface test equipment, data recording and specification of test and trials instrumentation
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
In addition to the required skills the experience of any of the following would be advantageous:
- Experience in MOD projects
- ISEB/ISTQB Qualified
- Experience of JIRA
- Experience of DOORS & Systems Integration
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Systems Integration/Test Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.