|Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex||Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Ryan Lockyer||Job Published: 29 days ago|
Systems Administrator required by my client who are a global Engineering / Production organisation that are currently searching for a Systems Administrator to support, monitor and maintain Computer Systems / Networks across the company. They are looking for a Systems Administrator who has a strong knowledge of SAP B1, writing SQL Queries, Crystal Reporting, Microsoft Office 2010, LAN / WAN, Helpdesk Support, Windows 7 / Windows 10, Avaya phone systems, Mobile Phone Support / Configuration, and more.
The successful Systems Administrator will join the company with a view to promoting to IT Coordinator in 12 - 18 Months when the current IT Coordinator retires. The Systems Administrator will also be offered:
- £25 - 30,000 Per Annum
- Summer, Christmas and PBRS Bonuses every year
- 8% Employer Pension Contribution
- 25 Days holiday (increasing to 30 days with service)
The Systems Administrator will be responsible for, and should have an existing knowledge of:
- Support, Monitor, Maintain the computer systems / networks for the company
- Install / Configure desktop PCs, Laptops, Printers etc
- Diagnose hardware / software faults
- Solve technical / application problems (via phone and face to face)
- Assist in writing and amending SQL Queries
- Provide support for plus development on SAP B1 (including system upgrades and add ons)
- Provide in house helpdesk support to circa 120 staff (on / off site)
- Support Office 2010, Windows 7 & Windows 10, LAN / WAN
- Supporting the Avaya phone system
- Supporting the CCTV system
- Carrying out security checks on IT systems
It is essential that the Systems Administrator has Excellent Communication skills and high levels of professionalism for dealing with suppliers. The ability to work with a range of both technical and non technical people from departments across the business is also essential. The client is also looking for someone highly numerate and literate, able to compose business letters / emails.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Systems Administrator to get involved with a fantastic organisation and progress their career. If you would like any more information please send your CV as soon as possible.