|Location: East Sussex, England||Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Systems & Requirements Engineer
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + Package
Key Skills: Systems, Requirements, Electronics, Mechanics, Pneumatic, Subsystems, WBS, DOORS, CADMID, ILS, FMECA, FRACAS, DRACAS, Aerospace, Defence, Requirements, V&V, Integration, Planning
An experienced Systems & Requirements Engineer is required to play a key role a variety of projects encompassing complex electronics, mechanical, electro-mechanical and pneumatic subsystems.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Systems & Requirements Engineer?
- System requirement definition and sub system de-composition
- Manage requirements and verification analysis via established tools and methodologies.
- Ensure the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule and cost constraints (VCRI, Compliance Matrix, Verification Matrix and other similar tools for the demonstration of requirements achievement).
- Undertake technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk and supportability and effectiveness analyses at all levels of total system "product" to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
- Preparation of documentation with the end goal of system qualification and product certification.
- Produce plans/schedules in line with the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and in conjunction with the Programme Manager and or allocated resources.
- Performing integration and/or test of all components, ensuring electrical and physical compatibility to meet program technical, schedule and cost objectives.
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
What are we looking for in our next Systems & Requirements Engineer?
- Minimum 5 year's industry experience in a Systems Requirements Engineering Environment
- Experience of Systems design including architectures, performance analysis and integration aspects
- Experience of DOORS, CADMID
- Hold an awareness of Safety including FMECA, FRACAS, DRACAS, Hazard Analysis, Safety Assessments
- Have experience in the Military/Aerospace Sector
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Systems & Requirements Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognized organisation working with experts in their field as the next Systems & Requirements Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.