|Location: East Sussex, England||Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Systems & Requirements Engineering Manager
Location: East Sussex
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + Package
Key Skills: Systems, Requirements, Management, Teams, Test, Scheduling, V&V, Risk, Cost, Integration, Electro-mechanical, Environmental, Design, Concept, Analysis
An experienced Systems & Requirements Engineering Manager is required to play a key role in leading a team of engineers in performing technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Systems & Requirements Engineering Manager?
- Ensures that analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule and cost constraints.
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Develop departmental process and procedures to ensure effective and efficient identification and documentation of Systems and Project requirements and their verification.
What are we looking for in our next Systems & Requirements Engineering Manager?
- 10+ years' experience Product Dev Test
- Experience in the Management of Test and Integration development environments
- Experience of distillation of test requirements from test programmes and scheduling testing accordingly (design assurance and qualification)
- Experience of Environmental testing: Temperature, Humidity, Vibration
- Have an understanding of product lifecycle and where Test and Integration fits within that lifecycle
- Hold test system design and implementation (including test fixture design and electro-mechanical test) experience
- Hold experience in the use of standard laboratory test equipment (multimeters, verniers)
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Systems & Requirements Engineering Manager, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognized organisation working with experts in their field as the next Systems & Requirements Engineering Manager, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.