|Location: Bournemouth, Dorset||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
Systems Design Authority - Electronics
Systems Design Authority within Electronics Warfare required to work for one of the UK's largest and most succesful aerospace companies, working on cutting edge multi-million£ technology.
For this Systems Design Authority position candidates will come from an electronic engineering discipline (eg RF, Firmware, Hardware), moved into a Principal / Team Lead type position where they have managed and overseen a number of different electronic disciplines.
This is largely a technical lead position, with some leadership. Ideally candidates will have an understanding of Electronic Warface, if not Aerospace Communications understanding will be considered.
Benefits for Systems Design Authority:
- Large Pension
- Early Finish Friday
- Flexible Working
- Health and Dental Care
- Subsidises Gym and Canteen
- & many more!
Discipline expertise needed for Systems Design Authority:
- Experience in Electronic warfare (Radar, Communications systems) eg. ECM, ESM, RWR, DF system specification and/or design
- Design experience and/or appreciation of some of the following areas:
- RF and wideband antenna Systems
- Analogue, Digital and power supply Electronics design
- Embedded Software, Firmware and Digital Signal Processing
- Experience in design & development lifecycle from concept and requirements capture, system architecture, design specification, ICDs to system integration, verification and liaising with production.
- Responsibility for design tasks and review processes.
- Quality control of design lifecycle processes - AS9100
- Experience in some of the following tools: Matlab/Simulink, UML modelling, OrCAD, FPGA Design Suite, Software Development Kit, PSpice, configuration control tools.
- Experience in some of the following electronics technology and interfaces, RF Up/down conversion, DRFM, wideband ADC DAC, Ethernet 1G/10G, PCIexpress, RS232/422, UART, SPI, I2C, etc
- Experience with working in laboratory test environment and with some of the following test equipment: Spectrum Analyser, Signal Analyser, Signal Generator, Oscilloscope, DVM
- Experience in meeting some of the following domain specific standard/requirements: ILS, Security, EMC, LVD, TEMPEST, DO-178, DO-160
- Experience of working with platform integration and design certification engineers and an EASA 21J / DAOS Design Organization.
- Any other duties that are reasonably requested by management within the capability of the incumbent.
To apply for this exciting permanent Systems Design Authority position please press 'apply now'.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.